the 50EC Portable Electronic Sterilizer
The All American 1930 Electronic Sterilizer is a portable non-medical device designed to provide a saturated steam atmosphere at elevated temperature and pressure up to 31 PSI to kill/remove the presence of living bacteria, viruses, and other biological material.
This UL approved sterilizer has an aluminum machined finish and a 25 qt capacity with an approximate substrate capacity of four (4) six-pound bags of of substrate. *Note: Capacities may vary.
- Versatile Programming- Set it and forget it. Will run through complete cycle time. Auto shutdown.
- Alarm Timer- Product shuts off at specified time and cools off on its own, no monitoring required.
- User Friendly Programming- Touch screen with 10 programmable settings.
- Unit Will Never Run Dry- Built in float sensor automatically shuts unit down if water level gets too low.
- High Degree of Temperature Accuracy- Holds temperature within +/- 2 degrees under normal operating conditions.
- Onboard Data Storage- USB drive collects times and temperatures per user’s needs.
- Robust Base- For sturdiness during use.
- 3 Safety Features- Control valve, overpressure plug, & relief valve
- One year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
*If you register warranty within the first 30 days of purchase, All American 1930 will grant an additional year of warranty*