the 921 in Color
Now in COLOR – All American 1930 has developed a proprietary, premium cookware grade colored coating. It has been engineered to exacting standards, and cured to be durable like all our products. As always, our pressure cooker will last for generations to enjoy.
Only All American 1930 Pressure Cooker/Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined “metal-to-metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. All American 1930 Pressure Cooker/Canners make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits – it’s the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods. All models feature a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 5.5″ Instruction and Recipe Book. The Model 921 is suitable for gas, electric, or flat top stoves. If you do use it on a flat top stove, use caution not to drop the unit from any distance onto the stove surface. This could cause damage to the stove top for which Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry will not be liable.
- Sturdy phenolic top handle
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
- 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Easy on-off cover
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal – no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Automatic overpressure release
- Made in USA
Material ingredient disclosures like CalSafer docs for California residents are available upon request. Please email Customer Relations.